What is your Returns Policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Items must have all original tags attached and be placed in their original packaging
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and show no signs of wear and tear or scuff marks
- Underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
- It is important that you are aware that the cost of the return must be paid by the customer.
Are international return times different?
UK and the Republic of Ireland customers must return unsuitable/ unwanted items within 14 days of receipt. All International customers must return unsuitable/unwanted items within 28 days of receipt.
What happens if the item is damaged/there is an issue with the item?
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please contact us at email@example.com immediately, if you are able to take photographs, please include this in your email as this will allow us to reach a resolution quicker.
Can I exchange my item?
We are unable to currently provide exchanges at this time. The fastest way to get an alternative, is to return the unwanted item, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
How do I return my item?
Your delivery will contain an unpaid return label and a refund form. Please read and follow the steps below when returning an item/s:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Refund Order Request’ and quote your order number. This starts the returns process and lets us know that the item/s are on their way to us.
- Complete the returns slip provided with your order, select the item you wish to return and include the reason code provided.
- Attach the return address label to the outer package (please note this is not a pre-paid label and the cost associated with any return, is the responsibility of the customer). All items should be returned in their original packaging with original tags in place.
- Return your item to 4ever Stunning, our address is:
3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street,
London EC2A 4NE,
- We will confirm receipt of your items by responding to your email requesting the refund order request. We will inspect the item/s received in line with our returns policy guidelines and will let you know if the refund has been accepted.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, your refund will be processed and you will be automatically refunded via your original payment method within 7 business days. Please allow a further 3 to 5 business days for your banking service to process your refund. (Please note, this is a rough estimate, as some banking services may take longer to refund your purchase).
If more than 15 business days have passed since we have approved your return, and you are yet to receive your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
What happens if my refund is not approved?Upon inspection of the returned item/s, if for any reason the returns policy has not been adhered to, you will be notified in writing, including the reason for the decision. Your item/s will be returned to you and a refund will not be issued.